Nic and Sarah, 24th November 2007

| Friday, November 30, 2007

A quick dash from Perth down to Dunsborough and Brookland Winery for the nuptials for Nic and Sarah! I must say i really do have the best people as my clients. I'm so very very lucky to get to work with some fabulous people.



The ceremony was held over looking the Dam at Brookland Winery and Flutes restaurant. Again, a very hot day, but Sarah was cool calm and collected in her wonderful dress... such beautiful lacework!
Oh and Nic looked ok too lol


We only ha d short time for photos so made the most of the bushland nearby. I hope people didn't get too eaten alive by mozzies! and the flies!! My word! But hey everyone looks sensational.



Relaxing after a long hot day... glass of bubbly anyone?


1 Fabulous Comments!:

Unknown said...

Photos look great Clare, I look forward to getting chance to see the full set. Glad you made it up from the car park to take them :o)
Mike