MY Wedding!! 27th Septmeber 2008

| Friday, November 30, 2007


YUS! I'm getting married next year to my wonderful fiance (and trusty assistant) John! He is such a wonderful man and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. The planning of our 'extravaganza' is a bit stop and start, depending o how busy I am at the time! We are getting married in Donnybrook, which is where my folks live. I have my dress, and a Marquee, and even a caterer! Its just so exciting, that after ALLLLL the brides Ive helped to enjoy their day I get to have one of my own!

I even have a photographer!! WOOHOO! Now THAT was a difficult decision as there are so many fabulous photographers out there, but I have gone with a fellow Bunbury Photography Company, Pixel Magix. Mike and Kylie and definitely some of the most lovely people Ive ever met and I'm so happy they are being a part of our big day. Having a good rapport is such an important factor in choosing your photographer. It makes such a HUGE difference and you actually enjoy the day AND your photos so much more.

For those girls wanting a little helping hand in their planning...definately go check out Lifting The Veil. Its an online Forum for helping you to plan your wedding easier. The girls on there are a wealth of knowlege and soooooooooo wonderful and a laugh a minuite (especially Jaynie-poo)

0 Fabulous Comments!: