Little Baylee

| Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Baby Baylee came into the world only 5 weeks ago and is the cutest little thing you have ever seen!! She is the newest addition to Tammy and Jamie's little brood.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boo!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am totally in love with all babies at the moment. They just intrigue me no end. I love the funny little expressions, and the wonder in their faces at every turn as they explore and discover their world around them. These may not be the most traditional portraits, but they are just so damn CUTE!

Baylee's impersonation of a Sideshow Clown game!

Photobucket

The many Expressions of Baylee!

Photobucket

and possibly my favorite - Baylee's "What Was That?!?!"

Photobucket

Totally ADORABLE!

3 Fabulous Comments!:

Adam Squier said...

Oh, that first one is fantastic. I love the expression.

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Ooooh...sooooooo cute!

erica said...

such big eyes! okay the one that is the last shot in the expressions sequence might just be one of my favorites ever of a baby. Great job on these