Emma and Michael Engagement Portrait!

| Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These two are my new favorite couple :) They were so easy to work with, so very much in love, AND they showed me the BEST new location in Australind.... WOOHOO!

We started off at the Australind Estuary Jetty.... It was a beautiful overcast day, perfect for a portrait shoot.





This was too cute...I said "Look behind to your handsome fella" and she blows him a kiss...which he caught and kept safe for later...just too cute!!











Emma went to school at Australind High (and coincidentally my step mother was the Principle there at the time...small world down here in the sticks :)) and used to go cross country running down by the stream. She brought us there for some more pics! I am now in love with this area and thank her profusely for showing me!!












Two totally gorgeous people, Thank you for sharing the afternoon with me! I got the sweetest email from Emma the day after....

Hi Clare,

Just wanted to let you know that Michael and I had an awesome time with you on Wednesday!
I think we were both quite worried about having our photos taken, how they would turn out etc...
But we were so pleased!

Thank you so much for everything! We are really looking forward to spending our wedding day with you!

Emma


And I with you guys :)

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images - and totally loving the second location. You've done an excellent job!