Well...Its that time!!!

| Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Ive got 10 sleeps to go!!!!!


So I will be signing off for a few weeks.....

Im closing the Office untill October 9th 2008, but please feel free to browse away and drop me an email!! I cant wait to come back and find 500 unread emails awaiting for me after my Honeymoon...Will make me feel Ultra-Loved.

I will check in from time to time if hubby-to-be lets me. I think i will be banned most of the time but i might be able to sneek a go at the airport's internet!!

2 Fabulous Comments!:

mike and kyles said...

far out brussel sprout!...hasnt that time crept up on you two! sooooo looking forward to next weekend...enjoy your well earned break...

mike and kyles

xx

Tiffany Izatt said...

YAY!!! SO exciting, cant wait to see the photos when your back!